Billy was so excited to actually be celebrating WITH me (last year it was over the phone-he was still in Cali), so he kept watching the clock, and at midnight, he yelled out "Happy birthday!" I was cracking up, cause I was walking around the house with a pump in hand...woo hoo, fun times!
He came into the kitchen this morning, and couldn't wait for me to open my stuff...the card alone made me cry and his presents were awesome....he got me a Canon Powershot SD960 IS! That sucker hasn't been on the market for even a whole month yet! He knew I wanted my own camera to throw in the diaper bag, and mine's been kinda out of working order for a while now (I had a warranty but never got around to getting it fixed). It's charging as we speak, but I couldn't pass up a great photo-op with my son.
I laid him in his bed for some "wake time" after his meal...and he was staring at all the colorful animals on his bedding. But then, since he can really only see a few inches away, I put one of those little silkies real close to his face (the green elephant one). He was SO CUTE just watching it, and trying to grab it's little foot, and playing peek a boo with his hat. It was sooo adorable. Had to share.
So today's gonna be a great day- feeding my son, enjoying my husbands company, and reveling in all the firsts we get to share together. Oh, and he also picked up a DVD of John & Kate +8 for me, since he knows I'm home alot right now, and we don't have tv :) So I just might watch a few of those today too :)

9 comments:
Aw Jamie, Happy Birthday! :)
happy birthday :)
Happy Birthday! sounds like a wonderful birthday to me!
Happy Birthday Jamie!! I hope it's a great one!!
HAPPY BDAY!!! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
Hey, Will already looks plumper than last photo! The 22cal must be working already!!!
I think he was just burning too many cals enjoying his mommy-meals - so since he was so tiny, he needs these extra boosts! i'm serious! he already is looking better in that pic!
HAPPY DAY, MONTH AND YEAR/S!
Again...Happy Birthday.
I had fun going out with you today for pedi's! Will is looking full and happy. I think tomorrow will be a good report.
he's way too cute, jame...
WAY. i miss him already!
well, how is he? how did the visit go today?
gained 2 oz's !! Yea!
Post a Comment