Monday, March 30, 2009

Pretty in PInk

With Brian and Lin expecting in September, I must say my mom and I are SOOO thankful to have a little girl to buy some fun little clothes for! It's hard getting too creative with my choices in the boy's section so now I just mosey on over to the girls and browse when I get the chance......

We stopped the other day at Carter's and picked up a few selections for my little niecey poo!! I wanted to surprise Lin and post this pic for them to see we were picking up a few things here and there, and then I found out THEY ARE COMING HOME! Tomorrow, actually! Yippiee! Can't wait to see you guys! XOXOX


3 comments:

Mama PC said...

oh how CUTE!

Cara's Jeans said...

Aww!! Yeah I remember in high school I got clothes for a little girl and a little boy for a Christmas thing or something and I realized how much more fun little girl clothes are! lol

-Cara Jean

lindsey brooke said...

yay!!! thank you so much for these cute cute things! :) i had fun showing my sister and my mom last night... :)

SO GLAD to see you yesterday and meet the little man.

brian and i slept GOOD last night.

LOVE