We took Will in for a checkup today. He's 8lbs 14 oz and 22" long :) The doc says he looks great, and is developmentally right on track. He's been rolling over, reaching for toys, putting everything to his mouth, holding his head pretty steady, doing his "push ups" on his tummy and "tracking" everything around him.
He loves a little elephant his Nana got him (see pic above he's got the ear) and lovey Aunt Mary made him when he's getting sleepy. Can you see his blue eyes??! We can't figure that out! It really seems like he may keep those baby blues and we are thrilled about it!
He's really started laughing more (especially when you put his feet up to his face-weird) and smiles so much at people and his toys and mirrors. He has a lot of different faces and it seems like he comes up with a new face or sound all the time. I can't believe how much he's already grown up.
We love him so much and I'm really glad we get to keep him <3<3<3<3<3>
We bought him a bumbo seat this week, and he looks so funny and really tiny and newborn looking which is so weird because he can sit up strong in it. I was playing "teacher" and he got a "head start" looking at flashcards and learning things, lol.



9 comments:
Those flipflops are hilarious! I'm so glad Will is doing so well!
Oh Jamie, he is so precious! And getting so grown up. I love the pics of him in the Bumbo!! Too cute!
love those bumbos!!! and those flip flops are too cute! way to go will! you're getting so big!
awww he is getting so much cuter!!!! and to be such a big boy. watch out jamie, boys get big way faster than girls and before you know it he will be way to heavy to hold for more than ten minutes at a time! LOL
i am glad yall are doing so well and your little guy is healthy and growing strong.
have a wonderful rest of the week!
His face was so cute sitting there watching that Baby Praise video for the first time ...he just loved it! The first few min's he was wide eyed and sooo mesmerized!
I can picture a huge remote control in his little hand to complete the "little man" look! We should have thought about that!
Uncle Aaron will have to photoshop one into the picture where he is giving the thumbs up!
Will is growing up, he already has changed so much. He is so cute, I love the picture with the flip flops. I absolutely love buying Addyson them.
No, I never got a bruise from the blood being drawn, it was not as bad as I thought. I did get a little lightheaded just by thinking about how much they took. I was fine after about 5 minutes. The lady did a really good job. (I can compare to the many times I have gotten my blood drawn too) lol
super cute!!
ok.. in the really close up picture i think he looks a lot like you.. i don't know why but when i saw that one it stuck out to me how much he resembles you.
It's been awhile and I haven't even met your little guy. Yes, we need to get together. It's been way too long since I have seen you or Mel. Give me a call and lets plan a time. Maybe in another week after Carlee's ballet production is over and my brother's graduation. Love you! Your son is getting bigger and cuter!
Will is adorable!!!! They grow sooo fast. I see your Mom has the same problem I have. We enjoy shopping for our grandkids!! God is soooo good!!
Post a Comment