Wouldn't that be nice! :) Although, I'm sure he's right...some of us probably would play with it, and then someone would have to put us all back together again....eeeww. LOL! :)
LOL, that IS what he meant! He also told his mom that he couldn't wait to see me when "my ztomach is cut open"....I guess he figures C=sections are the only way we get these babes out in the world!
I am in love with an amazing man, and my best friend, Billy. In 5 years of marriage, we have managed to add a hilarious toddler Will, a cutie pie Emma, and a handsome baby Owen to our family. This is a blog about our life.
4 comments:
Wouldn't that be nice! :) Although, I'm sure he's right...some of us probably would play with it, and then someone would have to put us all back together again....eeeww. LOL! :)
that's funny... i was totally thinking he meant the mom would play with the zipper........... oops! :)
LOL, that IS what he meant! He also told his mom that he couldn't wait to see me when "my ztomach is cut open"....I guess he figures C=sections are the only way we get these babes out in the world!
Great idea David...and why didn't God think of that!
Post a Comment