My hubby finally caught up to me yesterday when he turned 28!!! (mind you, this will only last for 19 days, hehe)
It was nice to be home with him all day, but unfortunately, he was feeling under the weather. I think the night before was probably the worst sleep either of us had gotten in a long time.
It was nice to be home with him all day, but unfortunately, he was feeling under the weather. I think the night before was probably the worst sleep either of us had gotten in a long time.
It was great fun making it moo on our way home from the original Ninfa's where we celebrated with friends and fam! The food was good (as usual) and I made him a tres leches cake to share with everyone. Yum. I thought it was the cutest thing ever when he had 4 homemade cards given to him at the table! His little buddies (and Rachel, lol) honed in their artistic skills to give him extra special bday cards, that all had very special and intricate details including leaf-less trees, Billy sitting as his computer with a sombrero, the preggo wifey and babe inside her belly (Courtney even managed to remember the baby has an umbulical cord) and a variety of other creative specialties. Check 'em out :) 
Billy's "big gift" this year was a grill he's been eyeing for a while now. A couple of us went in together to get it for him. We decided to give it to him a day early, seeing how he would probably want to put it together himself (that's a present in itself to him). He's got it "locked and loaded" on the bistro patio, and I told him we'll probably really get to break it in when the baby's here and we've got a crowd to feed.
Billy's "big gift" this year was a grill he's been eyeing for a while now. A couple of us went in together to get it for him. We decided to give it to him a day early, seeing how he would probably want to put it together himself (that's a present in itself to him). He's got it "locked and loaded" on the bistro patio, and I told him we'll probably really get to break it in when the baby's here and we've got a crowd to feed.
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you and hope you have an even more exciting year ahead of you (although, I don't know if you can top this past one)!

3 comments:
whoa! is it summertime over there already? last thing i saw was long sleeves and what looked like cold people and now you're busting out with the sleeveless!
that is a VERY cute pic of you jame... you be lookin' good. :)
billy too of course!
happy birthday billy!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a baby yet? I am noticing the ticker.
can't wait to see pictures!!!! and hear details!!!!
....waiting......
Post a Comment