
Okay, okay, so I don't have a Jaguar to drive exactly :) But I've got a new cousin Jag and he is soooooo cute! I can't wait to hold his little self! My awesome cousin Danyne (the one I traveled alot with) runs the orphanage in Jinja, Uganda close to where Brian and Lin are living right now. She couldn't make our wedding because she was in the last trimester right before she had Jagpal, my new little second cousin. I tbink I get to finally meet him in November for Aaron's wedding (hopefully)! It's been several years since I hugged Danyne and her now husband Surj and daughters Danynee and Diana! When they were getting ready to board their plane back to Africa, I started to cry and little Diana (I think she was 3 then) pulled my chin up, looked me in the eyes and said in her perfect little African-English voice, "when you wake up, you will be happy". How very inituative for a toddler.I will be happy when I wake up and they are here again! I can't wait to see my family and hug them all! They have been missed!!!

4 comments:
Hi, Jamie! What a cute little Jag!!! I had no idea he'd be that big already! When was he born?
Hey, when is Aaron's wedding date?
Question for you.... what are doctors saying now-a-days about heart rate of the baby and gender? i've always heard that the rates over 155 were most likely a girl! have you heard any of that? just wondering what any of you's newer obstretitians (have you ever tried to spell that after a 12 hour work day?) are saying...
i miss my Linds - she said you said something about some cute maternity jeans... have you found any for petite (short-legged) young ladies? :-) If you find some, and a good price, please let me know...
Jamie! How exciting you are growing a new one inside! Has the nausea been going away? I was nauseated with Lindsey for at least 6 months! it was weird...
ate cream of wheat, watered down with lots of sugar every day, two or three times a day... and Wendy's chili! seriously!
with Han I ate a lot of yogurt and had a whole lot of nose bleeds during my last month. Really bad! That was weird too...
well, this looks like it's rambling and i don't want to litter up your box....
looking forward to seeing your little poochy-belly...
and thanks for sharing pic of Jagpal... i love being in touch with your family now...and i'm sure it will even get more fun as the years go by.
i suppose we'll have to start having holidays together so that no one has to pick where to go...since we live so close....
oh, and last night i envisioned that we (me and pappy JC) adopted children from Jinja! so...there we go.... we're officially one of YA'LL!
I would love to see that lady again and her precious children. Hope all is going well with baby.
Tell your mom that if the heartbeat is fast then it typically is a boy, but that is not always true. Zachary's was fast and Carlee's was slow. However, Zachary was always moving when they check for the heartbeat.
This hunk of a cutie was born in early May not long after Jamie's and just before Brian's wedding.This is now an older picture. I'm looking forward to seeing the family in a couple of months around the time of Aaron's wedding in November. Much love from Auntie May!
Hi MayMaw!
Hello Jamie and Billy!!!
Post a Comment