Monday, July 14, 2008
A Cousin is Born!
We spent our 3 month Anniversary in San Antonio visiting our cousins Melissa and Michael and their new beautiful baby boy Jeremiah! It was great to have a part in such a special time of their life. He was so much fun, and it's amazing how much he changed in just a few days of being there! We're so happy for them, and now Jeremiah will have a close cousin to play with forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
what a cute little man....
what is his middle name? Michael?
tell the lovely couple "congratulations!" and we like the name they chose!
linds said she is starting to feel a bit "funnY' but doesn't know how to explain it... when we were talking on phone this noon, she was eating M & M's!!!
my mom said that she ate Snickers the whole time she was pregnant with me.... (now we know what happened....)
how are you feeling?
So did holding you baby cousin make you all excited to meet your lil babe?
I always tells friends that I can't hold their babies because it will make me want one too bad :)
I'm so jealous! I want to see that little man. Hopefully, we'll be planning a trip soon.
I enjoyed our time with this cutie and his proud parents and granmma. He needed Aunt May time ya know.
Aunt May,
Mama May,
Gramma May,
or May-maw
Aww! So sweet! What a cute little guy! :)
Aww! So sweet! What a cute little guy! :)
Post a Comment