Friday, July 13, 2007

I got sugaw in my hayer

I went to visit fam. last night, and was greeted at the door by my favorite little African boy, David (that’s King David to you)! “That’s a loonnng hug”, he said, and then he proceeded to smother my entire face with kisses…”I had a lot of kisses saved up for you!” he said.




Court (my little African princess) decided she needed to get in on all the good lovin’….

She just had surgery, and I asked her “Where’s your adenoids??”, her answer was “baack heaw (here) behind my nose” as she pointed to the back of her head. Then she told me all about all the sweet treats she “had” to eat like ice cream and pointed saying “I got sugaw (sugar) in my hayer (hair)”. What a cutie!

It was crazy fun times, as always, with my awesome cousin Mel. There’s never a dull moment when we get to see each other. ….here’s some of our photo op. with the new Dr. Pepper pants.


Oooh yeah…..thanks to Aunt Mary a.k.a. “Paparazzi” for the pics.
Then David and Courtney had their own photo shoot….of course, they had to be just like the big girls! “Look at the camera Courtney!”
“Courtney, look over here at the camera”

"Hold my leg like La-La (Melissa)"
They were so funny with all their poses and everything!
We made a pallet for David, ‘cause he didn’t want to be left out of the slumber party with all the girls, and right before he laid down, he looked up at me and said
“Jamie?”
“Yes David?”
”I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you…..verrrryy much!”
“I love you too David, get up here!” and I gave him a big ole’ squeeze, then he said the most touching thing ever.
“I’ll always be in your life”. “I’ll never leave you”.


Can’t imagine life without my David.

3 comments:

Mama PC said...

hi!

thinkin' of you!

The Wiggins Family said...

I miss that girl. Those are always fun times with Mel.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen David and Courtney since they were so little and we all went and they played at The Woodlands mall. Thank you for the wonderful pics. They are adorable and WOW, what an amazing God story they have! (this is Reba Wiggins sister, by the way.)