Welp, after my exciting time on the office floor, nearly passing out, or better yet, pretty much dying -the rest of the week has only been filled with one more adventure after another.
Friday, since I was coming from my aunts house in Katy, I WAY overcompensated to get to work on time. I made it 30 minutes early-and that's after a Starbucks visit on the way in... I moseyed on in to our conference room, sprawled out over three office chairs and took a nap 'till it was work time.
Yesterday morning, I woke up 15 minutes after I should have been AT work. That was only the beginning of a great day! At lunch, I came out to my car, after eating a nice meal at a little Mexican place near work, and my keys were no where to be found. I went back inside, and the hostess lifted up the booth bench I sat on, and we looked there…nothing. Under and around the table....nothing. I checked my purse over and over…nothing. I went out to the parking lot and looked under my car…nothing. My boss had to pick me up and take me back to work! (Turns out, in the midst of the pouring rain, as I struggled to get my umbrella open, my keys fell out of my purse and wedged between the seat and door)
After I got back to work, I was chomping some gum (yes I say “chomp” ‘cause I don’t “chew” gum very well) and I bit a big chunk out of my cheek! All I could taste was blood! Sick!
My boss asked, “Now what??" So I showed him the cheek-bite...and he said "What is wrong with you???” and my reply?? I threw my hands up in the air and said “I need Billaaay! (Billy). Call him up and tell him to expedite himself over! I’m falling apart when he’s not here!”
I know, I know, drama. But hey, this week, I’m on a roll.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment