
Monday, October 6, 2008
Pictures for the Needy
LOL.It was quite a weird feeling to have people asking to see pictures but I guess that's what happens when you're having a baby! I had mom take some of us last night at her place...it was quite the fun photogrpahy session, as she was laughing at our goofy poses, and Billy's funny comments like on the close up belly shots below when he asked me "which is bigger, yours or mine??" ...she laughed so much at least 97.999% of the pictures came out blurry :) Then on top of that, my blouse ended up serving as camoflauge, as the pattern pretty much takes away from even the slightest appearance of a baby bump. It's okay we managed to get a few for the viewing audience. Hope you enjoy.



Labels:
Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh you are so little!!! Your bump has grown just a little since I saw you a couple weeks ago but not much. You are almost halfway there!
thank you :) you are adorable! can't wait to see you two in person again! where are you??? where am I ???? lol
hugs!
yay!!! good to see ya! :)
I knew you would always be a cute pregnant mama. So glad you are posting pictures b/c I love seeing you and your belly in progress. Boys, are fun. They totally initiate you into motherhood, so beware. I love my boy and he loves me. I'm so excited for you two. God Bless!
Woo hoo. This is 19 weeks right (at date of posting)? It's funny how you just recently look so pregnant.
David "Oh Boy!" When asked, he answered, "Jamie's is bigger". Courtney. "yea!" Aunt Mary "can't wait to feel that tummy kick!" Thanks for calling, they were thrilled.
miss you! need a comment or new blog........ how goes everything?
1 Chron 16:11-12 Look to the LORD and his strength ; seek his face always.
12 Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles...
NIV
Post a Comment