Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Ole' Ike

While I was at work this morning *(yes, we had to go in today) all the ladies were walking around asking each person where they were headed tonight to be safe from the storm. Agnes, who is a very funny-outspoken English woman, asked me the question "and where are you going to stay tonight?". I answered honestly, "Billy and I haven't decided, we may just stay home and keep watch on our stuff in case we need to move furniture, etc". She wasn't satisfied and spatted out at me, "You're pregnant and you need to be with your mutha!"

Hope you all are safe during the storm, and able to find something to smile about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No!!! You need to be farther away than that. You need to be with Billy's mutha!! Come to Cali where it is safe and warm and we don't have hurricanes. : ) (It's worth a shot huh?)

Cara's Jeans said...

LOL! Or you could come to Waco and stay in my dorm room! Well, probably not the greatest condition for a mommy-to-be but just know that I THINK it would be awesome if you did. :) I miss you guys... As of right now I am planning on coming back for the weekend of the 26th! I sure hope I can see you then. Love!

Mama PC said...

hi James

hi Billy

hi Baby Bee

if it's a girl.... hmmmm.....

Bertha Burciaga.... if a boy.......

....

hmmmmmm


Burl-regard Burciaga...

what do you think?

let us hear from you

Deborah said...

I love the pic of him pointing at your tummy!!! So cute!

May said...

I agree with Billy's Mutha...she is not in the path of the eye of the storm like you and I both are. contact me very soon.

Please stay safe and everybody pray for all us here in Houston who hunkered down!

love you, keep in touch,
your mutha