Muchas gracias to Brian (Billy's bro) & Winnie for the new mummy bags! :) We love them!
Now we can officially go camping! and It's a good thing we're not claustrophobic!!! LOL
(okay, so we are both TOTALLY claustrophobic but we won't care when we're freezing out in the wilderness!)

4 comments:
LOL!!! Happy camping! :)
I love the bags, but I am writing because I heard some news and wasn't sure if it was true. Just wondering....
wow! camping sounds fun! but, please, do it in the WINTER or up north, cause these summer temperatures are just too high for mummy bags....
have you seen Linds' blog today? she finally posted!
they sound like they are very busy! i wonder what they were sick with???
i'm glad you are happy in your marriage! it's a wonderful thing to be married to a good man - a nice, honest, kind, sweet, giving, true, Godly, loving man who is also your best friend....
yes, it's worth the wait....
john sent me a rose for each month we were married.... 1 on month one, 2 on month two, etc.... we had a celebration each 30th of each month! and now we celebrate every anniversary we can think of....
our first real talk - 28 years ago on may 26
when he proposed finally - 27 years ago march 15 12:30 a.m.
we we married - 27 years ago May 30...
so happy for you both!!! keep in touch!
I heard some things from Mel's dad and mom.
Post a Comment