Can you blogger people believe I'm getting married in 3 days!!! This past 11 weeks has FLOWN by like you wouldn't believe(well, if you've planned a wedding you would believe)
Updates for you guys and gals:
Billy's stuff is here finally! The truck took 2 weeks to make it over from California, but it's here, and in our townhome garage...
Our new couch is here! We got DUMPED :) It's a taupe futura leather sectional with chaise and ottoman. We LOVE it! So you all have to come over and have a look-see.
Our townhome now houses my wood/wrought iron table I dragged to my moms house when I moved back from Dallas, as well as my hope chest. Poor moms living room looks empty but it's a good excuse to go shopping!
I am slowly (with the incredible help from my friends) but surely moving my stuff over...and you can actually see the carpet in my bedroom at mom's house now. LOL it's been months since I could say that!
and a HUMONGOUS thank you goes out to my wonderful bridesmaids! Because of their awesome willingness to give a workin' girl a hand, this wedding is just about planned and ready to go (all we have left are the programs).
Whew!
Much love to you all, and hope to see you in 3 days when I am officially donned MRS B!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! i hope to get to see your new place one day... i am sorry i wont make it to your wedding. but i will be looking forward to seeing pics that's for sure! i am so happy for you guys... my sis said Billy is a great guy... i know you will love being married! it's truly a dream come true... lots of work but at the end of the day it's a wonderful thing to know you are going to wake up each morning to the man you love... congrats Jamie! God bless!
I'm so excited for you guys, Jamie!! So wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but you will be on my heart all day Fri & Sat and I can't wait to see wonderful pictures from your day!!! Have so much fun on your honeymoon!! Mine was my favorite trip EVER. :)
Today's the DAY!!! YAY!! I hope your day is off to a WONDERFUL, STRESS FREE start! Enjoy every moment of your wonderful day! Know that you are on my heart! :) Can't wait to hear all about it and see the beautiful pics! :) I'm so sad that we aren't there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment