Monday, December 21, 2009

Peace to you


I've noticed a lot of us bloggers have been lagging in our postings the past few months...I guess it's due to all the crazy holiday festivities. In the Sunday comics this week, Family Circus features the kiddos all piled up on one bench in the kitchen, just staring longingly at their advent calendar. One of the little ones said "Don'tcha wish Christmas would hurry and get here?"...and the parents just seem exhausted already as they looked each other with pop-up thoughts of decorations to hang, cards to send, trees to decorate, meals to make, lines to stand in at the stores, and presents to wrap. Whew! It can get very stressful around this time of year. I pray you find peace during the whirlwind. I pray you find time to spend with your family, making memories to last a lifetime. I pray you find Jesus at the heart of your festivities, remembering what we are really celebrating here. I pray you are a light beaming brightly to your friends and loved ones.
May this be a week to remember for you and yours.
A very Merry Christmas-week to you!

2 comments:

Mrs. Tharpey said...

happy 10 months little nephew!! auntie rachel loves you!! :D

Mama PC said...

almost ELEVEN MONTHS now... how about some more pictures and posts?

everyone has let their blogs lay low

as they wrapped up the gifts and shoveled the snow

get out the keyboards
get out the mice

it's time to reveal
all the Naughties and Nice

Show us the hilarity
Post falderal
Show us some photos
of Santa and all

We want to see Willie
and also Big Billy
And Jamie's lil family
Beautiful, silly

Asleep on the carpet
Awake on the chair
With bells on their tootsies
and Bows in their Hair!

Now Dasher! Now Dancer!
Now Prancer! and Vixen!
Come Post us a Post
Let us see photo fixins

On, Comet! on Cupid! on, Donder and Blitzen!

To the top of the POST! to the top of BLOG wall!

Now POST away!BLOG away!SHINE away allLLLLLLL!"