
I've wanted to update you all for 3 weeks now, but the little man is awake so much more now that I don't want to miss even one minute of playtime and learning with him! He loves to read his books, and his new favorite toy is his feet!





Our big boy is eating solids now! He's cute when he eats, and is doing great with all sorts of new flavors and textures. I'm so proud of him, and pleasantly suprised that he doesn't have trouble with a spoon. I guess you hear all those horror stories about reflux babies having food aversions....some going as far as sputtering and gagging before the food even enters their mouths. Not Mr. Will Riley! He's doing so good! He looks pretty darn cute in his high chair too :) I'm still nursing and pumping...and that's all going very nicely as well.

He's about 15 lbs. 7 oz. today, or maybe even more...but either way, he's definitely eating great and gaining so well!
Billy and I are doing good. We're trying to get in the swing of working out again (still got some baby weight to lose). He bought us a Wii Fit and he's much more dedicated than I am. The hardest part of the day for me is finding time to shower and put makeup on, so it's hard to justify delaying that with working out. I know I just need to DO IT and I'll feel even better though.
~FAM NEWS~
It's fun being Auntie :)

Little Lu is growing right on track and she's really a cutie pie. It will be so much fun seeing her grow up and getting to spoil her! I seem to get distracted a lot in the stores with all the adorable little girls clothes that I want to buy her. Billy caught me looking at more tonight, and commented that I can't wait to have a girl of my own to buy cute clothes for :)
I've found myself thinking of girls alot lately, but I sure do love my
little man! He has my heart swooning every time he smiles at me or laughs out loud.

Will went to his first baseball game, and we won. I guess he's a little lucky charm too :) He seemed to enjoy the game, and almost looked like he was clapping a few times. He loved the lights and the crowd, and Billy loved it when we introduced him to the wave.
~Enjoying a nap with Grandpa Mike~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cousin Courtney turned 6...and it was a special birthday because she recently asked Jesus in her heart! It was very sweet...she was visiting her older sister Mel when she asked if she could "go talk to Jesus". Mel told her to find a quiet place, so she went to the bathroom to pray :) She came out with a big smile and when Mel asked what happened Courtney said "He said he loves me too". Mel asked what she talked to Jesus about, and she said "I asked Him to help me with my anger". Wow! I'd say that was quite an experience for a 6 year old! When she got home, my aunt caught Courtney telling her big brother David, "you need to ask Jesus in your heart, it feels soooo good!". So he did and now he's all smiles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cousin Danyne (the one who runs the orphanage in Africa) just had another little boy! They aren't sure if he weighed 9.3 or 9.13, because the scale in the hospital had a low battery! LOL! He's doing good, and so is his mama. I can't wait to meet little Danvir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The summer has just come and gone so quickly, and we have an almost 7 month old son! I don't know where the time went!

(Don't worry Will, MUMS THE WORD!)
6 comments:
Oh thanks for all the wonderful pictures. All the new babes have lots of dark hair and are so cute!! And Will Riley is as adorable as ever. I think I spotted a really big double chin. : ) Give him a giant squeeze and machine gun kisses from Nana and Pops. Can't wait 'til he can give kisses and I'll tell him to give Mom and Dad a kiss and hug from Nana and Pops too.
oh Jamie i am so happy for you guys. he is getting so big!!!!!! 15 lbs??? that's great!!!!
he is adorable.
oh and the working out thing i totally understand. it's hard to get things done and take care of the baby AND take care of yourself.
what i did was just eat less, cut out sodas and did a little work out for myself (squats, crunches, pushups and got some 10 lb weights for my arms)...it helped a lot. dennis got me the wii fit and i felt so guilty playing instead of playing with elijah so i stopped. and then i never really got back to it... it's more fun with someone than by yourself.
oh and i did feel bad getting a shower and doing my hair and makeup (takes almost an hour for me to do all of those things) but now i do it because it makes me feel so much better about myself. Elijah will play in his bouncer while i do all that or i wait till he takes his first nap of the day. make sure you take care of yourself girl. dont feel guilty, you wont miss much if you take that hour to yourself every day. just wait, he will be into everything pretty soon. today elijah followed me from the kitchen all the way to his room. it was so funny but it keeps me on my toes. have fun with your little guy.
ha i do the same thing with girl clothes. having a niece is so fun!!! i hope to have a girl one day soon but i cant imagine loving another one as much as i love Elijah.
take care girl!!!! :)
oh and i meant "one day too" not one day "soon" LOL i am not ready by any means!!!!
THOSE ARE SOME GREAT PICS OF WILL! TYPING W/ONE HAND, LINDS
So grateful to the Lord that Will is your son and that He has helped you through so much....Will looks absolutely great and I love hearing his laugh. Thank you for sharing Courtney and David's story, makes me tear up every time. Lucie Joy is beautiful....we all have so much to be grateful for. I just spent days with my grandson, miss him sooooooo much. love, aunt mary
Thankful to God for our many blessings!!
Post a Comment