Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Sleep :)

Look who slept 8 HOURS last night!

I heard you shouldn't let them go longer than 5 hours until they are at least 4 weeks old....so especially since he was so small, I had been waking the poor boy up to eat in the middle of the night for the first few weeks...then he kinda got in a routine and would wake up on his own at 2 or 3. But last night, I decided NOT to set an alarm and he did great! I felt very refreshed this morning, and he was so sweet and calm when he woke up too. I think he's in a growth spurt. We'll see how tonight goes (I have my fingers crossed and comfy pillow waiting).

4 comments:

Mrs. Tharpey said...

that is one handsome boy!!! i love you sir william

-auntie rachel :D

Mama PC said...

hello!!! glad you're feeling better and baby's growing and sleeping longer :-)

May said...

The Prince needs his sleep!

And, I need to come kiss all over his chubb-ing (I know not a real word) little cheeks some MORE!

7 weeks and sleeping...good job mom, dad & William!

May said...

It was suppose to say...7 weeks and sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

Grandma's are given a little break right?