My poor parents are probably pooped having 3 weddings in a matter of 7 months now! Crazy! It was beautiful and we especially enjoyed the Pappasitos and mariachi band for the reception :) I think one of my favorite memories from the night was when 5 yr. old cousin David
made a request for them to play “Feliz Navidad”….and they actually did! All the kid cousins jumped up and danced and sang along. It was quite a moment!
We had a great time catching up with some very close family from out of town. A few of the aunties had fun telling me when I "really looked pregnant" or not, based on the outfit I was wearing for the moment:) We hadn’t seen my cousin Danyne or her two daughters, Diana & Danynee (both 8 yrs old now) for over 4 years! They live in Africa and run an orphanage along with many other businesses. Since we saw them last, she’s become a “Mrs”, and added a new little boy, Jagpal to the fam (6months). 
It was AWESOME to spend quality time loving on all those kiddos and getting to know them even better. My San Antonio cousin, Melissa brought her new baby Jeremiah (4 months) and hubby Michael as well. We have alot of fun thinking about our baby boys all growing up to be as close as we three girls are...traveling the world and making so many memories together. I was also informed by Melis that I “need” to have this baby on 3-4 (we’re due on March 5th so it’s possible) because Jag was born on 5-6, and Jeremiah on 7-8! Isn’t that so fun and ironic?!
The baby seems to be doing great, and the doc says we ‘re progressing “beautifully” so that’s a good sign.


2 comments:
YEA!! I love hearing about the family and Mel. That is too funny about the 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8. How easy would that be. Congrats to the little bro. Ya'll totally get to experience newlywedness together. So fun! You look great. Pretty mama-to-be! Happy Thanksgiving!
The wedding looks like it was GORGEOUS! How fun to get to see so many of your friends and family. Wish we could have been there. Love the dresses, the flowers are gorgeous, and you look super cute, Mama!
Post a Comment