Monday, October 22, 2007

Tweener Trip

Billy flew me out for a quick "kidnapping in Cali" (basically meaning I dropped everything-Rainbows, events, work, etc) and the trip lasted a total of about 3 1/2 days, but it was WELL WORTH IT!! I got off the plane, rushed to the escalator, to find my man waiting at the bottom with a huge grin on. I walked down the steps as fast as possible, and felt this huge burden just lift as I was able to finally embrace this man I have fallen in love with. It was sweet relief, to say the least. I told him, "I just want to hug you"...(smile). We hadn't even realized how much more at ease, and peaceful our lives are when we're together. We live our life's separately in "autopilot" sometimes it seems, only to find moments like these as gentle reminders of why we both really are "better together".

We tried to spend a good portion of our time with his parents, and younger brother Todd. It was wonderful- no matter how short it seemed, it was really great. I am very blessed to be sharing my future with this family of God fearing, kind, as they say "good people".



The best biscuits and gravy I think I've ever had! Look how huge that thing is!





Billy reached around our necks to "cuddle" for the pic, and "accidentally" jabbed Todd's eye! He looks super happy about it huh?



They made us a delicious French Toast breakfast and we had a pajama party:) (I would show you pics of us in pajamas but we look SOOOO dead tired it would scare your eyes!)


Awwww, brother-lovin'.


*Trees with Fall colors? What are those?* :)

*The beautiful Mount Shasta in all her glory*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pics...those trees are gorgeous!!! Glad you got to get away and live your "better life" :)

I almost thought you'd come back with some bling....maybe another time :)

Melissa said...

Awww! :) How fun! I'm waiting for the bling as well. :) I'm so excited that we'll get to hang out some at the MC Christmas Party!

Heather said...

I love how you blog! You're a great story teller! Its so exciting to see God working in y'all! LOVE AND MISS YOU MUCH!

Melissa said...

RYC: Yep, we're bringing the boys, but they will probably be watched by someone when we are all doing whatever is planned. They'll be with us at some point though. :) And then, I don't know what the plan is yet. It's always been a surprise, but it's always lots of fun. :) Can't wait!!!!